Email: telef@midwestfactoringgroup.com

MP
Star
Financial
commercial factoring
star financial
invoice factoring company
factoring receivable
business funding
 accounts recievable financing


commercial factoring

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Invoice Factoring Company
Toledo, Ohio & Michigan

 

Is Invoice Factoring Your Answer?

 

Midwest Factoring Group

Can Help!

Why wait 30, 60, or 90 days for your account receivables to be paid when you could sell (factor) them and have cash in 48 hours?

Account Receivable Factoring

Will Give You Cash for:

  • Expansion
  • Large Orders
  • New Business
  • Discount Purchases
  • Component Part Purchase
  • Outstanding Invoices
  • Tax Liabilities
  • Payroll
  • Contract Labor
  • Vendor Payment
  • Overhead
  • Project Bids
  • Capital
  • Improvements
  • Equipment
  • Technology Upgrades
  • Tooling
  • Training

Companies that find cash flow a recurring problem can't afford to have cash tied up in receivables for 30 to 60 days, or longer. They need their money now to meet the immediate financial demands of their business.

The reasons a company or corporation needs cash are limitless. But the reasons won't matter at Midwest Factoring Company, because we won't be interfering with your business decisions. You maintain complete equity and control.

The Midwest Factoring Company has the money available to solve your cash flow problems or needs today.

How?

Invoice factoring. Turn your outstanding invoices into working capital through account receivable purchasing. Account receivables purchasing is commonly referred to as factoring, accounts receivable factoring, or invoice factoring. Factoring is not a loan, so you don't have to worry about the hassles you would normally get from a bank. Rather, factoring is asset based (releasing the funds frozen in account receivables) so the only person you are borrowing from is yourself. That's right. No new debt. Factoring account receivables is simply getting the money due to you, only sooner, to help your company grow faster.

We won't be asking for collateral or a personal guarantee. Midwest Factoring Company is a factoring company that will buy your accounts receivables and advance you up to 75% of the value of your receivables. Midwest Factoring Group takes care of the invoicing, and assists in collecting and recording monthly information for you, then pays you the remaining 25% (minus our fees) upon collection. Midwest Factoring Company takes a portion of the invoice amount as payment, as low as five percent to seven percent, so you don't have a new bill to pay.

There are many business plans available for industries as diverse as apparel, staffing, auto parts manufacturing, computer equipment, electronics, furniture, hardware, housewares, medical supplies and equipment, software, and more. We are a factoring company that can supply you with the financing program and factoring services that are best suited for your needs.

Midwest Factoring Company provides:

  • Account Receivable Purchasing
  • Invoice Factoring Service
  • Asset Based Funding
  • Consulting
  • Expansion Funding
  • Government Contractor Development
  • Purchases & Advances Reports
  • Reserve Account Reports
  • Account Receivable Aging
  • Purchase Order Financing

Midwest Factoring Company is a service oriented factoring company. We cater to small and large, domestic companies, manufacturing companies, wholesalers, staffing agencies, and service businesses of every size.

Midwest Factoring Company is a factoring company committed to providing your company with the most accurate and timely accounting information in the finance industry. Our reports are designed to fully disclose all relevant information regarding assigned invoices from the receipt of payment and the disbursement of associated funds. We welcome all comments and suggestions regarding our service and how we might better help you in the service of your company. Midwest Factoring Company follows Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in the compilation of all reports. Information for your company is tracked on an invoice by invoice basis. We are a professional factoring company you can trust and count on.

What About Our Factoring Rates?

Midwest Factoring Company offers varying rates in relation to the size of your company, frequency, and the type of deal. Once your rates are fixed, they are not subject to change. We run on a fixed rate system that is not affected by the prime rate or by fluctuation in the stock market. Fill in the form on this site, and we’ll give you a free quote or call today 419.841.1749.

 

© 2007 Midwest Factoring Group and Ohio Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. Site Design and Hosted by Webcasters.com.